Friday, September 11, 2015

Living on Mission – POC is Turning Three!

Living on Mission – POC is Turning Three!

Our blogs this week are sharing our stories of how we came to POC. I’ve enjoyed reading the stories of our other blogging pastors!

I came to POC as part of the Launch Team from Bloomington 1st. The End. (good story, huh?)

Hahaha. Ok, for real. I am so thankful to God for bringing me to Bloomington/Normal, for leading me to Bloomington 1st through a friend I met at work, for the relationships that have developed over the years, and for leading me to join the POC Launch Team, and eventually the Staff team. What a journey! I’m thankful for the way He has led each of us providentially to POC.

See, He places each of us in the Body of Christ, not randomly, but deliberately and purposefully. In His wisdom, He knows where we need to be in order to grow and mature in Him. He has plans for who can help us grow and those we can help grow. He connects us to people and the community we can serve. He orchestrates relationships, jobs, education… all of it to get us where we need to be. He’s faithful. We’ve seen it and we’ve experienced it!

I’m grateful for the loving way our Father guides us and how He’s placed all of us together at POC.

Let’s practice Living on Mission and celebrate the fact that we’re turning three – together!!

Pastor Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!