Friday, December 11, 2015

PoC's 8 Over-arching Principles for Spiritual Vitality - #7, #8



We're taking a few days to be reminded of PoC's 8 Principles of Spiritual Vitality. 
What is God calling you to do today and in the next days, weeks, months, year to put these principles into practice? 


7: FUN IS RELEVANT. IF THE JOURNEY ISN'T FUN, NOBODY WILL WANT TO GO.
 


"I am the door. If anyone enters by me, they will find pasture (refreshment). The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. But I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:9-22 

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"The joy of the Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." - Psalm 28:7-8





8: EMPHASIS ON DAILY PRESENCE WITH GOD AND HEALTHY PRESENCE WITH OTHERS.


Key study and focus on:
- Luke 15:1-32 (The Prodigal Son)
- John 15:1-11 (I am the Vine)
- John 15:12-27 (Loving Others)
- Matthew 18:15-20 (Conflict Resolution)
- Matthew 18:1-14, 21-35 (Forgiveness)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!